Corporate current accounts provide a host of services to firms and corporations such as Doorstep Banking, which offers delivery and pick-up of cash and documents, Internet banking for online tracking of the account and execution of transactions. A variety of corporate current accounts are offered by ADCB to suit your specific requirements.
A corporate current account is ideal for carrying out day-to-day business transactions. A regular current account requires you to maintain a minimum average daily account balance. For more information, please contact us.
- Free collections through NEFT
- Free RTGS collection. RTGS payments have certain minimum charges* with a maximum per transaction (variable depending on the lump sum)
- Register for our InstaAlert service and receive transaction updates on your account without having to visit a branch
- ADCB offers you Doorstep Banking*, a convenient, secure and hassle-free service that lets you enjoy the benefits of banking right on your doorstep. The Bank will arrange services such as cash and cheque pick-ups as well as cash delivery, all through a reputable agency
- Enjoy facilities including 24-hour NetBanking and mobile banking to check your balance and transaction details, find out the status of your cheque or stop a cheque payment.
Rates, fees and charges, wherever applicable, are subject to change without prior notice. The latest schedule of fees is available upon request at our branches in India and is also displayed here.
Who can open a corporate current account?
- Sole proprietary firms
- Partnership firms
- Hindu undivided family
- Private limited companies
- Public limited companies
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO)
- Public corporations
- Registered societies/associations/clubs, etc.
- Government/semi-government bodies/departments.
Initial deposit requirements for opening a corporate current account is INR 50,000/- and the minimum daily balance requirements is INR 50,000/-.
No interest will be paid on the balance in a corporate current account.
Statement of account
The Bank will issue a statement of account to the registered accountholder once a month.
- Remittance facilities
- Pay orders and demand drafts in any location in India
- Collection of outstation cheques
- Transfer facilities with RTGS/NEFT
Minimum requirements for opening an account
- Two copies of latest photographs
- Two copies of proof of business
- Copy of PAN card of individual, firm, company, society, etc.
- Photo identity proof such as current passport or driving licence
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation*
- Copy of Certificate for Commencement of Business (required for public limited companies)*
- Partnership Deed*
- Trust Deed*
- Approved copy of bylaws of the society*
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (for private/public limited company).
*As per standard regulatory formats.
For KYC document details please click here.
- Original documents should be produced for verification at the time of opening the account
- A penalty at the rate prescribed in the current schedule of fees will be levied every month for non-maintenance of the minimum balance
- An account statement will be provided every month
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the account from time to time.